Listen in to this interview between publisher Ben Allen and coach Ankush Jain about writing a book. Note that this was recorded before Ankush’s book was published.
In this interview we discuss:
- How to move through the initial stages of the book-writing process
- Tips for capturing the fleeting inspirations for your book, and making writing solid progress
- Dealing with your inner critic during the writing process
- Evaluating what to keep and what to eliminate in your book
- Getting valuable feedback from a team of mentors and peers
- How to build an authentic community and movement
- The importance and ease of setting writing routines
- Ankush’s upcoming book SWEET SHARING – Rediscovering the REAL You.