In November 2014 I started hosting small group training events for men which I called Powerful Mens Immersions. I have now hosted 8 sold out Immersions for men which led to many of my female clients asking me to host a similar event for women.
In April 2017 I did just that – hosting a 4-day Immersion event for a small group of women in Birmingham, England at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. I hosted another one in January 2018. This was not a seminar with a focus on intellectual content but a chance to give yourself a “mental holiday”, to step away from your day to day life and spend it with other women who are exploring and tapping into their own inner power.
I’ve found that small group immersion-style experiences result in more impact and transformation for attendees than hosting a larger conference or seminar-style events.
The Immersion experience includes:
- Laser coaching session with each attendee (30 minutes)
- Access to private Facebook group with pre-work leading up to the live immersion experience
- Individual private coaching calls with Ankush prior to the live event (1 per month)
- A 4 day live training for women which focuses on showing up more powerfully in life, in relationships, in business and in your career.
- Live training includes the opportunity to be coached at the front of the room around what beliefs/thoughts are holding you back from showing up more powerfully
- Cathy Casey will be once again joining us via video link from the USA as my co-host
Who is this for:
Each Immersion experience is different, as each group is different. There is no buy now button on this page for a reason. I like to have a conversation with each woman before they sign up to see if this is a good fit for you and the group. This is an opportunity for women open to exploring more deeply how powerful they really are and allowing the realisations to unfold that they CAN unleash that powerful version of themselves into the world. If this resonates, then let’s talk.
Please use the contact me page to find out more and explore if attending the next Immersion might be a good fit for you.